Emmanuel Prophetic Ministry - Mark 16:15-20 Declaring God's words to the Nation
RSS

Recent Posts

"Jeremiah 29;11 God's Plans to prosper you!!
Micah 2;2-5 "God will Destroy those who plan iniquity, do witchcraft, and plot evil"
"The Breaker's Anointing" Micah 2;13
"Wisdom call leads to Favor" Proverbs 8
"I hear Greater, Greater is Coming!!! I Cor 2;9-16

Categories

"The Great I Am is Here"
Prophetic Revelation
Spiritual Words & Guidance
The whole armor of God
powered by

My Blog

"The Breaker's Anointing" Micah 2;13

"The Breaker's Anointing" Micah 2;13
The breaker the Messiah will go before you and break evil hinderances, sickness, poverty, wicthcraft, diseases, and negativity. The breaker (the Messiah) is releasing his breaker's Anointing over your lives. Micah 2;13 The One who breaks open the way will go up before them, they will break through the gate and go out. Their King will pass through before them, the Lord at their head.” Know that The Breaker "The Messiah" will go before you to fight every battle and destroy every evil intentions towards you!!! You can walk in peace knowing the Breaker will go before you; releasing his Breaker's Anointing over your lives.

13 Comments to "The Breaker's Anointing" Micah 2;13:

Comments RSS
assignment writingservices on Wednesday, August 16, 2017 11:07 PM
The breakers anointing micah the great process anointing over your lives keep making with this emmanuelpropheticministry site. The destroy every evil intentions towards releasing his peace knowing everything.

Assignment Service on Monday, November 20, 2017 12:31 AM
Education also comprises information and skills educated and advanced during the sequence of life, counting teaching.

Liza on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 4:02 AM
According to my point of view, everyone has a different thought on this topic. As mikeleeart said that some people like about the way you talk but some people disagree with it.

Kay Lawson on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 11:34 PM
thanks

cheap resumes on Monday, September 17, 2018 7:10 AM
I want to believe in that. But all these words are too good to be true.

Judith M. Morales on Friday, October 12, 2018 3:16 AM
The film is so great and the video result, you transferred, it is so astonishing being a section. There is something so private and unique about this motion picture and boom essays service help me a lot. It is the time when we watch this film with accomplices, we observe together at the upbeat minute.

cheap authentic gucci shoes on Sunday, December 23, 2018 6:25 AM
I think you have a great knowledge especially while dealings with such subjects.Thanks for your publication; wild style.

luxus uhren kaufen on Monday, December 24, 2018 7:48 AM

Top Gun Jacket on Friday, December 28, 2018 5:51 AM
Good post. Thanks for sharing with us. I just loved your way of presentation. I enjoyed reading this .Thanks for sharing and keep writing. It is good to read blogs like this. As constantly, we appreciate yourself assurance and accept as true within us.

Gal Gadot Jacket on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 3:18 AM
Mostly people are busy in their life. They are working on their projects. Some people have outdoor projects. They are getting help from others to finish their projects. Some have projects for home renovation and they want to maintain their homes.

instagram online on Tuesday, February 26, 2019 8:39 PM
Thank you! I hope to see more posts from you, it's very helpful.
Reply to comment

buy eddie redmayne fantastic beast coat online on Thursday, March 07, 2019 4:15 AM
I likethe style of your writing articles. It just amazing. The blog post is very connective and attractive. All the information I found in post is very useful.

uk replica ray on Friday, March 29, 2019 7:12 PM
Truly, farmhouses were regularly joined with space for creatures called a house animal dwelling place.