Emmanuel Prophetic Ministry - Mark 16:15-20 Declaring God's words to the Nation
RSS

Recent Posts

"Jeremiah 29;11 God's Plans to prosper you!!
Micah 2;2-5 "God will Destroy those who plan iniquity, do witchcraft, and plot evil"
"The Breaker's Anointing" Micah 2;13
"Wisdom call leads to Favor" Proverbs 8
"I hear Greater, Greater is Coming!!! I Cor 2;9-16

Categories

"The Great I Am is Here"
Prophetic Revelation
Spiritual Words & Guidance
The whole armor of God
powered by

My Blog

"Wisdom call leads to Favor" Proverbs 8

"Wisdom’s Call leads to Favor" Proverbs 8
1 Does not wisdom call out?   Does not understanding raise her voice? 2 At the highest point along the way,  where the paths meet, she takes her stand; 3 beside the gate leading into the city, at the entrance, she cries aloud: 4 “To you, O people, I call out; I raise my voice to all mankind. 5 You who are simple, gain prudence; you who are foolish, set your hearts on it. 6 Listen, for I have trustworthy things to say;  I open my lips to speak what is right. 7 My mouth speaks what is true, for my lips detest wickedness. 8 All the words of my mouth are just; none of them is crooked or perverse. 9 To the discerning all of them are right; they are upright to those who have found knowledge. 10 Choose my instruction instead of silver, knowledge rather than choice gold, 11 for wisdom is more precious than rubies, and nothing you desire can compare with her. 12 “I, wisdom, dwell together with prudence; I possess knowledge and discretion. 13 To fear the Lord is to hate evil; I hate pride and arrogance, evil behavior and perverse speech. 14 Counsel and sound judgment are mine; I have insight, I have power. 15 By me kings reign and rulers issue decrees that are just; 16 by me princes govern, and nobles—all who rule on earth. 17 I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me.18 With me are riches and honor, enduring wealth and prosperity. 19 My fruit is better than fine gold; what I yield surpasses choice silver. 20 I walk in the way of righteousness, along the paths of justice,
21 bestowing a rich inheritance on those who love me and making their treasuries full. 22 “The Lord brought me forth as the first of his works, before his deeds of old; 23 I was formed long ages ago, at the very beginning, when the world came to be. 24 When there were no watery depths, I was given birth, when there were no springs overflowing with water; 25 before the mountains were settled in place, before the hills, I was given birth, 26 before he made the world or its fields or any of the dust of the earth. 27 I was there when he set the heavens in place, when he marked out the horizon on the face of the deep, 28 when he established the clouds above and fixed securely the fountains of the deep,
29 when he gave the sea its boundary so the waters would not overstep his command,
and when he marked out the foundations of the earth. 30  Then I was constantly at his side.
I was filled with delight day after day,rejoicing always in his presence,31 rejoicing in his whole world and delighting in mankind. 32 “Now then, my children, listen to me;blessed are those who keep my ways. 33 Listen to my instruction and be wise; do not disregard it. 34 Blessed are those who listen to me, watching daily at my doors, waiting at my doorway.  35 For those who find me find life and receive favor from the Lord. 36 But those who fail to find me harm themselves; all who hate me love death.”

26 Comments to "Wisdom call leads to Favor" Proverbs 8:

Comments RSS
anna on Monday, November 27, 2017 7:44 AM
I would like to say essay service reviews that this article really convinced me, you give me best information!

sport jackets on Wednesday, December 27, 2017 5:02 AM
The breakers anointing micah the great process anointing over your lives keep making with this emmanuelpropheticministry site. The destroy every evil intentions towards releasing his peace knowing everything.

Andrew on Thursday, December 28, 2017 6:08 AM
This is a well written article on this subject. This is valuable information to help me in my decision. Thank you so much for sharing and keep it up. kraft pillow boxes

excel data entry services on Tuesday, April 16, 2019 11:06 AM
Now i am making an Call center startup with an outsource agency with effective and efficient plan.

australian writings on Thursday, June 14, 2018 9:17 PM
Wellbeing is the principal need of the existence so it is important to center around the medical problems. Understudies and congressperson Lowry talked about on this real issue in the last gathering. I truly value their point of talk. Would like to see such vital discourses in future.

Buy dissertations online on Saturday, June 16, 2018 8:02 PM
Incredible articles and awesome design. Your blog entry merits the greater part of the positive input it's been getting

robux hack on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 12:50 AM
Hey guys if you want more and more robux for free then must try my link to get lots of robux and robux hack features for free online.

The punisher jacket online on Friday, February 22, 2019 3:22 AM
The breakers anointing Micah the great process anointing over your lives keep making with this Emmanuel prophetic ministry site.There is the sense give by the prophet to all mankind.

xbox redeem code on Monday, February 25, 2019 4:56 AM
To complete the code exchange process, players can create or connect to a Bungie.net account. Bungie.net Playstation, Xbox or Blizzard, see the destination account link guide.

Best Assignment Help Canada on Tuesday, April 02, 2019 11:49 AM
This is amazing thought that i need more content idea with junior writer and going on next expo of digital marketers.

Rugby World Cup Live on Sunday, June 16, 2019 9:56 AM
There are a number of ways to stream the 2019 Rugby World Cup on your preferred mobile devices. There is a free option that will allow you to Rugby World Cup 2019 Live Streaming stream Wallabies matches and most finals. However, if you want to stream every match of the tournament, you’ll need to subscribe to one of the following services.There is plenty of top-notch international rugby to look forward to in 2019, but that all pales into insignificance compared to the Rugby World Cup in Japan later this year.

instagram viewer on Sunday, June 23, 2019 9:07 PM
I love your own publish. It's great to determine a person explain in words in the center as well as clearness about this essential topic could be very easily noticed.

Rugby World Cup Live Online on Sunday, July 21, 2019 12:38 PM
streaming services. Incidentally, there are a lot of ways to stream live the next Rugby World Cup. The traditional methods of watching the matches which include television telecasting would always be there, but millions 2019 Rugby World Cup Live Online of people would like to watch these matches through internet streaming services. It is possible that many of these people would depend on their mobile devices to watch these matches.

Logan Paul 2 vs KSI Live Free on Tuesday, August 27, 2019 2:27 AM
The YouTube app itself is available on all major streaming devices and gaming consoles. That means you can stream Logan Paul vs KSI on your PC, Mac, KSI vs Logan Paul 2 Live Online Android, PS4, Xbox One, Apple TV, Roku, Smart TV, or iOS device by simply launching the YouTube application and heading over to one of the KSI vs Logan Paul YouTube streaming channel below. Obviously, you will need to pay the PPV cost before being able to access the live stream.

Rugby World Cup Live Stream on Tuesday, August 27, 2019 2:44 AM
‘The Diamond’ Poirier. This is a stellar match up that most didn’t predict would happen. Firstly, many predicted Poirier to lose his rematch to UFC Featherweight UFC 242 Live Streaming Champion Max Holloway at UFC 236. Secondly, most of us thought Tony Ferguson would surely be Nurmagomedov’s next fight, perhaps he’ll be next after this. New Zealand's dominance of the Rugby Championship—they have been winners or joint-winners of every tournament since its inception in 2012—could soon be Rugby World Cup 2019 Live Online over, with the Springboks closely observing the champions' visit to their Antipodean neighbours.

NSE5_FMG-6.0 Questions Answers on Saturday, August 31, 2019 2:04 AM
This NSE5_FMG-6.0 exam questions and answers are designed to fully prepare you to pass your NSE5_FMG-6.0 exam in the first try.

Watch UFC 242 Fight on Tuesday, September 03, 2019 4:03 AM
One of the most anticipated pay-per-views in recent memory features the lightweight title unification bout between champion Khabib Nurmagomedov and interim champion Dustin Poirier, live from The Arena in Abu Dhabi on September 7.As the first of a groundbreaking new partnership to UFC 242 Fight Live Stream Free bring UFC events to the emirate for the next five years, UFC 242 will air at a special time around the world. Scroll down to find the air times for your region. Scotland will then host France in BT Murrayfield the following week before two clashes versus Georgia as they prepare for Rugby World Cup 2019, all broadcast live on Premier Sports. Rugby World Cup 2019 Live Stream Premier Sports will also broadcast every game from the upcoming 2019/2020 Guinness PRO14 season including every Glasgow Warriors and Edinburgh game. Other great content on Premier Sports includes Serie A, Scottish Cup football, Eredivisie and more.

KSI vs Logan Paul 2 Fight Stream Online on Tuesday, September 03, 2019 4:20 AM
The result means that KSI keeps the crown of YouTube Boxing Champion after his victory against Joe Weller at London's Copper Box Arena in February in the first clash between two YouTube internet broadcasters. Logan Paul vs KSI 2 Fight Live PPV More than 800,000 streamed the fight through a YouTube pay-per-view Logan Paul vs KSI 2 Fight Live Stream 2019 service. It has been billed as the "biggest event in internet history".

Russia vs Canada Live Stream on Wednesday, September 11, 2019 12:43 AM
New Year’s Eve games are an annual tradition at the World Junior Hockey Championship, and Canada usually gets its biggest test in the final match of the preliminary round. This year the opponent is Team Russia, off to a typical start that leaves something to be desired from the Canada vs Russia nation, despite the fact that they’ve won all of their games to this point.Josh Brook was one of the 19 players from Canada who earned a point in the tremendous win. He finished the night with a +/- differential of +3 and was the Canadians’ third-most-used defenceman with a TOI of 16:31.

Canada vs Germany Live Stream on Thursday, September 12, 2019 6:34 AM
BRECLAV, Czech Republic — Alexandr Pashin's second goal of the game proved to be the winner and Yaroslav Askarov made 35 saves as Russia defeated Canada 3-2 on Saturday in the final of the 2019 Hlinka Gretzky Cup under-18 hockey tournament. Canada vs Germany World Juniors 2020 Live Streaming Vasili Ponomaryov also scored and added an assist for Russia, which hadn't won the tournament since 1995.

The Oscars 2020 Live Streaming on Thursday, September 12, 2019 10:23 AM
The show will honor films released in 2018, and this year’s nominations ranged from the very typical to the super surprising: Bradley Cooper was Oscars 2020 Live Stream Online omitted from Best Director (but still walked away with 8 nominations for A Star Is Born) and the cast of Black Panther was snubbed from the acting categories. Roma is up for 9 Oscars, BlacKkKlansman was nominated for 6, and Green Book is hoping to return home with 5. The critically-adored women of The Favourite (Olivia Colman, Emma Stone, and Rachel Weisz, the latter two of which are previous Academy Award winners for Best Actress and Best 92nd Academy Awards Live Streaming Supporting, respectively) were each recognized for their talent, along with Roma's 25-year-old star Yalitza Aparicio, a first-time nominee.

NFL Super Bowl 2019 Live Stream Online on Thursday, September 12, 2019 10:28 AM
Oh football, how we've missed you! Ever since the last few seconds of Super Bowl LIII when the New England Patriots won the Vince Lombardi trophy, we've been pining for your return. Super Bowl 2019 Live Streaming Well the NFL is officially back with the 19/20 regular season and 250+ games to sit back and enjoy. To make sure that you don't miss a minute, we've NFL Super Bowl 2019 Live Stream produced this very handy guide to getting an NFL live stream - no matter where on Earth you are.

Pro Bowl Live Stream on Thursday, September 12, 2019 10:33 AM
The 2019 Pro Bowl offers one last chance to watch the NFL’s biggest stars lace up their cleats before the Super Bowl and the offseason. Below, you’ll Pro Bowl 2020 Live find everything you need to know to watch the Pro Bowl online for free, including the full Pro Bowl roster for both divisions and a breakdown of the players selected by team. Pro Bowl 2020 Live online In addition to a Netflix-like on-demand streaming library, Hulu also offers a bundle of 50-plus live TV channels, including ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU and ABC (live in select markets).

Rugby World Cup Live Stream Online on Thursday, September 12, 2019 10:38 AM
From September 20 to November 2, the best teams on the planet will look to Rugby World Cup 2019 Live Stream Free wrestle the trophy from reigning champion New Zealand, who romped to victory in 2015 with a 34-17 win over Australia in the final at Twickenham.
Reply to comment

World Juniors Canada vs USA 2020 Live Stream Online on Friday, September 13, 2019 1:55 AM
Canada and USA are two of the countries participating in the forthcoming World Juniors 2020. The games are to hold in two cities carefully selected in the Watch Canada vs USA World Juniors Live Stream Czech Republic. The two cities are Ostrava and Trinec. It is the fourth time that the championship is taking place in that country.
Reply to comment

IIHF World Juniors Championship Live Stream on Saturday, September 14, 2019 8:57 AM
NHL Network will televise the final three days of games at the World Junior Summer Showcase. World Juniors Hockey 2019 Live Stream The event, held July 26-Aug. 3 at USA Hockey Arena in Plymouth, Michigan, features players from the United States, Canada, Sweden and Finland taking the first steps toward earning roster spots for the 2020 IIHF World Junior Championship in Ostrava and Trinec, Czech Republic, from Dec. 26, 2019, through Jan. 5, 2020.