Emmanuel Prophetic Ministry - Mark 16:15-20 Declaring God's words to the Nation
RSS

Recent Posts

"Jeremiah 29;11 God's Plans to prosper you!!
Micah 2;2-5 "God will Destroy those who plan iniquity, do witchcraft, and plot evil"
"The Breaker's Anointing" Micah 2;13
"Wisdom call leads to Favor" Proverbs 8
"I hear Greater, Greater is Coming!!! I Cor 2;9-16

Categories

"The Great I Am is Here"
Prophetic Revelation
Spiritual Words & Guidance
The whole armor of God
powered by

My Blog

"Restoration is Coming"

As I was in prayer God revealed to me "Restoration is coming" I hear it in the Spirit. "Restoration is coming" God is going to restore to you, everything that was lost. You going to have greater than before. Amen!

Deuteronomy 30:3-10 (NIV) 3 then the Lord your God will restore your fortunes and have compassion on you and gather you again from all the nations where he scattered you. 5 He will bring you to the land that belonged to your ancestors, and you will take possession ...of it. He will make you more prosperous and numerous than your ancestors. 6 The Lord your God will circumcise your hearts and the hearts of your descendants, so that you may love him with all your heart and with all your soul, and live. 7 The Lord your God will put all these curses on your enemies who hate and persecute you. 8 You will again obey the Lord and follow all his commands I am giving you today. 9 Then the Lord your God will make you most prosperous in all the work of your hands and in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your land. The Lord will again delight in you and make you prosperous, just as he delighted in your ancestors, 10 if you obey the Lord your God and keep his commands and decrees that are written in this Book of the Law and turn to the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul. "Restoration is Coming!!! Jeremiah 33;7 I will restore the fortunes of Judah and Israel(The Righteous) and rebuild them as they were at first.

11 Comments to "Restoration is Coming":

Comments RSS
assignmentmasters review on Friday, April 21, 2017 10:08 AM
Great restoration is coming here with this emmanuelpropheticministry blog,kee doing in the same way with this site. Thanks for updating wonderful restore to you,everything that was lost.
Reply to comment

https://www.rushmyessays.org/ on Saturday, June 23, 2018 10:17 PM
I feel the great restoration is due to practicing here with this blog. In my view point it is worthy to get such kind of useful informations by going through these kinda blogs. Appreciated to restore everything which is lost with the time.
Reply to comment

write on the paper on Saturday, August 11, 2018 6:09 AM
What do you mean by that? What restoration are you talking about?
Reply to comment

1 Hosting on Friday, October 26, 2018 5:35 AM
Such a really amazing blog. I am glad to find it. thank you so much for publishing.
Reply to comment

bestessays uk on Tuesday, March 05, 2019 2:09 PM
Let's hope it's true. We all need this restoration. I am ready for it.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Saturday, March 16, 2019 9:12 PM
Reply to comment

uk essay writers on Saturday, March 16, 2019 9:18 PM
This is something really nice to read and know. It is so good to be reminded that the best is yet to come and the Lord has something greater for us. We will be restored from being broken for the past few days, months or even years. The Lord will make us whole and again fill those emptiness that we feel with His love and grace. The Lord is so good that He will forgive us from our sins if we will ask Him for forgiveness. The Lord indeed deserves all of our love and praises.
Reply to comment

instagram viewer on Friday, May 17, 2019 9:36 PM
Thank you so much for the beautiful post!
Reply to comment

how to get free xbox live codes on Tuesday, June 25, 2019 2:34 AM
with games with Gold and Xbox Game Pass that add incredible value in 2019, it pays to have a gold membership
Reply to comment

webstagram on Friday, September 06, 2019 12:34 AM
I have been looking for such a blog.Its really cool and good post. your way of working is really cool and good. its really awesome and cool post.Its really great and cool.thanks for sharing the nice and cool pos
Reply to comment

mens brown cafe racer jacket on Tuesday, November 05, 2019 3:44 AM
It's great to see this post. I really appreciate your work
Reply to comment