Emmanuel Prophetic Ministry - Mark 16:15-20 Declaring God's words to the Nation
RSS

Recent Posts

"Jeremiah 29;11 God's Plans to prosper you!!
Micah 2;2-5 "God will Destroy those who plan iniquity, do witchcraft, and plot evil"
"The Breaker's Anointing" Micah 2;13
"Wisdom call leads to Favor" Proverbs 8
"I hear Greater, Greater is Coming!!! I Cor 2;9-16

Categories

"The Great I Am is Here"
Prophetic Revelation
Spiritual Words & Guidance
The whole armor of God
powered by

My Blog

Numbers 23:19-23 King James Version (KJV)" God will Destroy all Forms Sorcery and No Witchcraft, Voodoo, Divination, Sorcery, etc will prosper against the Righteous!!"
Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob (the Righteous), neither is there any divination against Israel (the Righteous): Exodus 22; 18-20 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live. Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death. He that sacrificed unto Idols, Divination, Fake Gods,etc  he shall be utterly destroyed. Leviticus 20;3,5-6 And I will set my face against that man, and will cut him off from among his people; because he hath given of his seed unto Molech, to defile my sanctuary, and to profane my holy name. Then I will set my face against that man, and against his family, and will cut him off, and all that go a whoring after him, to commit whoredom with Molech, from among their people. And the soul that turned after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people. Leviticus 20, 27 A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a Witch, Warlock, Wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them. Micah 5;11- 15 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord, And I will cut off the cities of thy land, and throw down all thy strong holds: And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no more soothsayers: Thy graven images also will I cut off, and thy standing images out of the midst of thee; and thou shalt no more worship the work of thine hands. And I will pluck up thy groves out of the midst of thee: so will I destroy thy cities. And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

21 Comments to "God will Destory all Forms of Socery; and No Witchcraft, Voodoo, Divination, Sorcery will prosper against the Righteous!!" :

Comments RSS
ugg boots on Thursday, November 3, 2016 1:56 AM
He that sacrificed unto Idols, Divination, Fake Gods,etc he shall be utterly destroyed.

best assignmentaustralia on Sunday, August 6, 2017 10:14 PM
God will destroy all forms of socery and no witchcraft voodoo sorcey will prosper against the righteous always.Generatig more topics always with this emmanuelpropheticministry blog, face against that man,prosper against the righteous,.

spyder review on Monday, September 25, 2017 12:13 AM
To get the spyder movie reviews click on below link

The Last Je on Friday, December 22, 2017 9:26 PM
It turned out definitely intriguing for me personally to read of which write-up. Thanx for doing this. I love this kind of topics in addition to something that is usually

Buy Replica omega watches on Saturday, July 14, 2018 4:14 PM
Yes, such is actual – ye execute resolve much over thy writing issues without a doubt with the aid of buying a couple about essays out of our website.

Repliki lux Rolex zegarków on Monday, July 16, 2018 4:47 AM
Sprinkle with parmesan cheese before removing from the pan.

Roger on Sunday, July 29, 2018 12:56 AM
I am reading the whole content of in the blog.Thanks a lot for the kind of perfect topic I have not a lot of information about it but I have got an extra unique info in your unique post.linkIndeed, there are numerous choices for an understudy when scanning for terrible credit understudy advances.Maybe, they have some query.linkThank you.Here is a getting label and fascinating articles.link

d on Monday, December 17, 2018 2:52 AM
d

Dark phoenix coat for sale on Wednesday, May 15, 2019 12:11 AM
Thanks for the information your article brings. I see the novelty of your writing, I will share it for everyone to read together. I look forward to reading many articles from you.

192.168.l.l on Friday, September 13, 2019 2:19 AM
Thank you so much! I hope to see more updates from you, this helps me a lot.

split screen windows 10 on Saturday, September 28, 2019 2:09 AM
I want to know how to split my monitor into two screens, I have to use this advantage in my Windows 10 desktop so I follow this homepage address and split my monitor into 2 or 4 screens

MS-100 Dumps Questions on Saturday, December 7, 2019 4:34 AM
I have learned a lot from this post which will help me in future. God will Destroy all Forms Sorcery and No Witchcraft, Voodoo, Divination, Sorcery, etc will prosper against the Righteous

Useless Websites on Friday, February 7, 2020 2:53 AM
"God will Destory all Forms of Socery; and No Witchcraft, Voodoo, Divination, Sorcery will prosper against the Righteous!!" Useless Websites

Bruc Bond on Tuesday, March 17, 2020 6:51 AM
The term Fintech (Financial Technology) refers to software program and also other modern technologies made use of by services that give automated and imporved financial solutions. Bruc Bond endeavor to lead the financial sector with sustainability, customizable product offering, and open communication. At Bruc Bond we aim to make 21st century banking straightforward, simple, and transparent.

Eyal Nachum on Monday, March 23, 2020 8:46 AM
It is essential your cardiologist is accessible areas where he's thoughts. Cardiologists operate in group or single private practices. Whether your heart disease is severe or not, then it's key that tests and tests are done often as well as conveniently. At best, different relevant problems and complications near-by lessen .

leptitox coupon code on Friday, March 27, 2020 2:06 AM
I will really appreciate the writer's choice for choosing this excellent article appropriate to my matter.Here is deep description about the article matter which helped me more.

yoga burn coupon code on Friday, March 27, 2020 2:06 AM
First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics, i will be always checking your blog thanks.

small tattoos on Monday, March 30, 2020 1:00 AM
small tattoos https://inksmalltattoos.com/ small tattoos

jekkazertu on Sunday, April 19, 2020 2:25 AM
i loved your site layout and especially the way you wrote everything. I must say that you keep posting this type of information. M4UFree M4UFree pubfilm

Nike Shoes on Wednesday, April 29, 2020 6:39 AM