Emmanuel Prophetic Ministry - "Declaring God's Words & Fulfilling God's Kingdom Purpose"
RSS

Recent Posts

"Jeremiah 29;11 God's Plans to prosper you!!
Micah 2;2-5 "God will Destroy those who plan iniquity, do witchcraft, and plot evil"
"The Breaker's Anointing" Micah 2;13
"Wisdom call leads to Favor" Proverbs 8
"I hear Greater, Greater is Coming!!! I Cor 2;9-16

Categories

"The Great I Am is Here"
Prophetic Revelation
Spiritual Words & Guidance
The whole armor of God
powered by

My Blog

Numbers 23:19-23 King James Version (KJV)" God will Destroy all Forms Sorcery and No Witchcraft, Voodoo, Divination, Sorcery, etc will prosper against the Righteous!!"
Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob (the Righteous), neither is there any divination against Israel (the Righteous): Exodus 22; 18-20 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live. Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death. He that sacrificed unto Idols, Divination, Fake Gods,etc  he shall be utterly destroyed. Leviticus 20;3,5-6 And I will set my face against that man, and will cut him off from among his people; because he hath given of his seed unto Molech, to defile my sanctuary, and to profane my holy name. Then I will set my face against that man, and against his family, and will cut him off, and all that go a whoring after him, to commit whoredom with Molech, from among their people. And the soul that turned after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people. Leviticus 20, 27 A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a Witch, Warlock, Wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them. Micah 5;11- 15 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord, And I will cut off the cities of thy land, and throw down all thy strong holds: And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no more soothsayers: Thy graven images also will I cut off, and thy standing images out of the midst of thee; and thou shalt no more worship the work of thine hands. And I will pluck up thy groves out of the midst of thee: so will I destroy thy cities. And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

37 Comments to "God will Destory all Forms of Socery; and No Witchcraft, Voodoo, Divination, Sorcery will prosper against the Righteous!!" :

Comments RSS
ugg boots on Thursday, November 3, 2016 1:56 AM
He that sacrificed unto Idols, Divination, Fake Gods,etc he shall be utterly destroyed.

best assignmentaustralia on Sunday, August 6, 2017 10:14 PM
God will destroy all forms of socery and no witchcraft voodoo sorcey will prosper against the righteous always.Generatig more topics always with this emmanuelpropheticministry blog, face against that man,prosper against the righteous,.

spyder review on Monday, September 25, 2017 12:13 AM
To get the spyder movie reviews click on below link

The Last Je on Friday, December 22, 2017 9:26 PM
It turned out definitely intriguing for me personally to read of which write-up. Thanx for doing this. I love this kind of topics in addition to something that is usually

Buy Replica omega watches on Saturday, July 14, 2018 4:14 PM
Yes, such is actual – ye execute resolve much over thy writing issues without a doubt with the aid of buying a couple about essays out of our website.

Repliki lux Rolex zegarków on Monday, July 16, 2018 4:47 AM
Sprinkle with parmesan cheese before removing from the pan.

Roger on Sunday, July 29, 2018 12:56 AM
I am reading the whole content of in the blog.Thanks a lot for the kind of perfect topic I have not a lot of information about it but I have got an extra unique info in your unique post.linkIndeed, there are numerous choices for an understudy when scanning for terrible credit understudy advances.Maybe, they have some query.linkThank you.Here is a getting label and fascinating articles.link

d on Monday, December 17, 2018 2:52 AM
d

Dark phoenix coat for sale on Wednesday, May 15, 2019 12:11 AM
Thanks for the information your article brings. I see the novelty of your writing, I will share it for everyone to read together. I look forward to reading many articles from you.

192.168.l.l on Friday, September 13, 2019 2:19 AM
Thank you so much! I hope to see more updates from you, this helps me a lot.

split screen windows 10 on Saturday, September 28, 2019 2:09 AM
I want to know how to split my monitor into two screens, I have to use this advantage in my Windows 10 desktop so I follow this homepage address and split my monitor into 2 or 4 screens

MS-100 Dumps Questions on Saturday, December 7, 2019 4:34 AM
I have learned a lot from this post which will help me in future. God will Destroy all Forms Sorcery and No Witchcraft, Voodoo, Divination, Sorcery, etc will prosper against the Righteous

Useless Websites on Friday, February 7, 2020 2:53 AM
"God will Destory all Forms of Socery; and No Witchcraft, Voodoo, Divination, Sorcery will prosper against the Righteous!!" Useless Websites

Bruc Bond on Tuesday, March 17, 2020 6:51 AM
The term Fintech (Financial Technology) refers to software program and also other modern technologies made use of by services that give automated and imporved financial solutions. Bruc Bond endeavor to lead the financial sector with sustainability, customizable product offering, and open communication. At Bruc Bond we aim to make 21st century banking straightforward, simple, and transparent.

Eyal Nachum on Monday, March 23, 2020 8:46 AM
It is essential your cardiologist is accessible areas where he's thoughts. Cardiologists operate in group or single private practices. Whether your heart disease is severe or not, then it's key that tests and tests are done often as well as conveniently. At best, different relevant problems and complications near-by lessen .

leptitox coupon code on Friday, March 27, 2020 2:06 AM
I will really appreciate the writer's choice for choosing this excellent article appropriate to my matter.Here is deep description about the article matter which helped me more.

yoga burn coupon code on Friday, March 27, 2020 2:06 AM
First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics, i will be always checking your blog thanks.

small tattoos on Monday, March 30, 2020 1:00 AM
small tattoos https://inksmalltattoos.com/ small tattoos

jekkazertu on Sunday, April 19, 2020 2:25 AM
i loved your site layout and especially the way you wrote everything. I must say that you keep posting this type of information. M4UFree M4UFree pubfilm

Nike Shoes on Wednesday, April 29, 2020 6:39 AM
Pandora Soldes 2020
Yeezy Shoes
Yeezy Mafia

pocket watch on Friday, July 10, 2020 1:43 AM

Nike Shoes on Wednesday, August 12, 2020 2:32 AM

Queen Maeve The Boys Corset on Sunday, August 16, 2020 11:04 PM
This is the first time that I visit here. I found so many exciting matters in this particular blog, One thing I would like to request you that please keep posting such type of informatics blog.

ammy on Wednesday, October 28, 2020 12:15 AM

Methew on Wednesday, November 11, 2020 10:42 PM
It's a good blog to deeply think about the God. one day how God destroy everything. It's a little bit scary for many people. You can also go through some deep questions if you are looking to think deeply about different things.

buy OxyContin online on Wednesday, December 16, 2020 1:17 AM

buy dysport online on Wednesday, December 16, 2020 3:59 AM

space monkey meds supply on Wednesday, December 16, 2020 4:52 AM

Buy UAE Dirham online on Thursday, December 17, 2020 12:20 AM

order wax and shatter on Thursday, December 17, 2020 1:57 AM

buy lutetium with paypal on Thursday, December 17, 2020 2:49 AM

Anonymous on Wednesday, December 23, 2020 12:12 AM
Hello, your post is a really interesting topic. It helped me a lot. In fact I also have a website with content similar to your posts. Please stop by. Thank you! 토토사이트

AAA Transport Solutions on Thursday, January 7, 2021 1:14 AM
AAA Transport Solutions hold decades of experience when it comes to transporting over-dimensional equipment. We leave no stones unturned to provide you exceptional heavy equipment transportation service. We specialize in transporting farm equipment, caterpillar equipment, travel trailers, RV, boats, yacht, and dozens of other heavy types of machinery. You are requested to visit our official website to find out more. You can also call on (561) 249-4679 for any inquiries. over dimensional haulers machinery haulers caterpillar equipment transport reliable equipment shipping farm equipment transport south florida heavy haul excavator hauler professional boat shipping expert marine transport reliable boat shippers west coast boat transport nationwide boat shipping florida boat shippers florida powerboat transport oversized boat transport boat shipping quote hotshot transport company travel trailer shipping rv haulers rv driveaway service

weed shop on Friday, January 8, 2021 11:08 AM
Thanks for sharing an amazing content if you will love to visit this blog too buy marijuana online someone also recommended me to this blog buy blue dream online and what i read was very interesting like this blog too buy critical kush online thanks for checking on the blogs

Autism Reversal on Monday, January 11, 2021 1:55 AM
In case you are looking forward to the Autism clinic, you are in the right place. Dr. Gary Gautier is one of the most renowned Chiropractors, and alternative health and wellness practitioners holding immense experience of 36 years in treating much chronic illness, including Autism. He is a well-known personality when it comes to treating Autism naturally from its root. Throughout his career, he has helped an uncountable number of children overcome the condition of Autism. If your child is suffering from Autism, feel free to consult Dr. Gary Gautier. autism treatment center autism center near me autism clinic center for disease control autism center for autism autism help center autism reversal reversing autism autism can be cured alternative therapy for autism therapy for autism autism best treatment autism natural treatment natural ways to treat autism natural medication for autism natural remedies for autism natural cure for autism alternative treatments for autism curing autism naturally natural medicine for autism natural remedies for autism spectrum disorders holistic treatment for autism home remedy for autism

Lucas David on Tuesday, January 12, 2021 3:36 AM
Lucas Weed Dispensary was established with a goal to provide people with an easy medium to moon rock weed online, space monkey, cannabis, marijuana edibles, CBD oil, marijuana strains, THC oil, wax, and shatters, and many other related products legally online. We provide our customers various modes of payment options, including Bitcoin and PayPal. buy white runtz online 420 whole delivery buy cannabis online buy weed online weed online store marijuana for sale online buy weed with bitcoins buy hash with bitcoins buy weed with paypal buy wholesale weed online wholesale dispensaries wholesale dispensary supplies dispensary supplies wholesale buying cbd products using crypto currencies buy marijuana seeds buy marijuana seeds online 510 cartridge for sale buy 510 cartridges Wholesale vape pens CBD oil vape pen kit cheap vape pens for sale vape cartridges online store vape pen online buy cartridges with bitcoins buy vape pens with paypal buy vape with bitcoin mario cartridges for sale big smokey farms tins uk Buy Blackberry Marijuana Online buy cbd wax buy cbd wax online buy wax with bitcoins buy moon rock weed online buy moon rock with bitcoins buy space monkey with bitcoins Wholesale space monkey meds online space monkey meds seeds space monkey meds supply buy cannabis oil with bitcoins buy cbd with bitcoins buy cannabis oil with paypal buy edibles with bitcoins buy gelato strain online order gelato kush online Buy Pre-rolls with Bitcoins order sunset sherbet online buy cbd isolates with bitcoins

Robby Syntax on Friday, January 22, 2021 11:53 PM