Emmanuel Prophetic Ministry - Mark 16:15-20 Declaring God's words to the Nation
RSS

Recent Posts

"Jeremiah 29;11 God's Plans to prosper you!!
Micah 2;2-5 "God will Destroy those who plan iniquity, do witchcraft, and plot evil"
"The Breaker's Anointing" Micah 2;13
"Wisdom call leads to Favor" Proverbs 8
"I hear Greater, Greater is Coming!!! I Cor 2;9-16

Categories

"The Great I Am is Here"
Prophetic Revelation
Spiritual Words & Guidance
The whole armor of God
powered by

My Blog

"Living For God" 1 Peter 4

"Living for God' 1 Peter 4

4 Therefore, since Christ suffered in his body, arm yourselves also with the same attitude, because whoever suffers in the body is done with sin. As a result, they do not live the rest of their earthly lives for evil human desires, but rather for the will of God. For you have spent enough time in the past doing what pagans choose to do—living in debauchery, lust, drunkenness, orgies, carousing and detestable idolatry. They are surprised that you do not join them in their reckless, wild living, and they heap abuse on you. But they will have to give account to him who is ready to judge the living and the dead. For this is the reason the gospel was preached even to those who are now dead, so that they might be judged according to human standards in regard to the body, but live according to God in regard to the spirit.

The end of all things is near. Therefore be alert and of sober mind so that you may pray. Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms. If anyone speaks, they should do so as one who speaks the very words of God. If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.

10 Comments to "Living For God" 1 Peter 4:

Comments RSS
best custom essey on Thursday, May 18, 2017 11:56 PM
Living for god the christ suffered in his body with high improving measure with great points always. It might judged according to human standards the the gift you have received from the christ.
Reply to comment

lppol on Saturday, June 10, 2017 12:34 AM
The informative tips I ever seen here keep visiting and learn more points for knowledge and educational tips. Great thesisdesc.com blog for more updates and tips, we can get and learn more points always keep sharing with us.
Reply to comment

Chalmers on Sunday, December 24, 2017 7:25 AM
Can I simply say what a comfort to uncover someone that really understands what they are discussing on the internet. You certainly realize how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More people should look at this and understand this side of your story. I was surprised that you aren't more popular because you surely have the gift. blog (Lillie) http://reflexionesprohibidas.blogspot.com
Reply to comment

Anderson on Sunday, September 02, 2018 11:27 AM
According to my point of view, everyone has a different thought on this topic. As moagnyc said that some people like about the way you talk but some people disagree with it.
Reply to comment

sims 4 cheats on Thursday, January 31, 2019 11:28 PM
Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time. And do you want to leave the virtual worth yourself? If you want, let go to the game sims 4 cheats. Click link to participate game.
Reply to comment

g on Friday, March 01, 2019 5:08 AM
g
Reply to comment

essaylab.com reviews on Monday, March 11, 2019 10:49 AM
A life with God is the most satisfying and happy life one can experience. God is always there to us no matter how a sinner we are. He is always there to forgive us and welcome us open arms when we regret to be with Him. There is a time when fame and money are all the things that matter to me. I thought that this thing will give me happiness and contentment in life. But, I was wrong because no matter how famous you are, no matter how rich you are happiness is not complete without God in our life.
Reply to comment

Certus Trading Reviews on Tuesday, June 25, 2019 2:01 AM
Certus Trading Reviews will show you strategies that work across multiple asset classes so that you can find high probability trading opportunities in all market conditions trading can be a very rewarding experience, but you must learn the details first.
Reply to comment

lab report writer on Wednesday, June 26, 2019 11:30 AM
First, I used to write all of my papers myself. A bit later in college, I had to take a part-time job, though, and the pressure was killing me. This is exactly when I found these guys, and I’ve never regretted placing a single order here — and I did place quite a few. It’s always good to know someone will help you when you’re drowning, so thanks a lot for your great work and your amazing papers!
Reply to comment

essay editing on Friday, June 28, 2019 2:38 AM
Do you write an essay? All our essay writers care about is the quality of each individual work delivered. Satisfaction of each and every customer is the key to our success.
Reply to comment