Emmanuel Prophetic Ministry - Mark 16:15-20 Declaring God's words to the Nation
RSS

Recent Posts

"Jeremiah 29;11 God's Plans to prosper you!!
Micah 2;2-5 "God will Destroy those who plan iniquity, do witchcraft, and plot evil"
"The Breaker's Anointing" Micah 2;13
"Wisdom call leads to Favor" Proverbs 8
"I hear Greater, Greater is Coming!!! I Cor 2;9-16

Categories

"The Great I Am is Here"
Prophetic Revelation
Spiritual Words & Guidance
The whole armor of God
powered by

My Blog

"Praise To the God of All Comfort"

"Praise to the God of All Comfort"2 Corinthians 1:3-11 New International Version (NIV)

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God. For just as we share abundantly in the sufferings of Christ, so also our comfort abounds through Christ. If we are distressed, it is for your comfort and salvation; if we are comforted, it is for your comfort, which produces in you patient endurance of the same sufferings we suffer. And our hope for you is firm, because we know that just as you share in our sufferings, so also you share in our comfort.

But this happened that we might not rely on ourselves but on God, who raises the dead.  On him we have set our hope that he will continue to deliver us, as you help us by your prayers.

13 Comments to "Praise To the God of All Comfort":

Comments RSS
Best Chinese buffet near me now on Wednesday, December 06, 2017 4:18 AM
Who is Jesus? Reference in Quran (19:30) [Jesus] said, "Indeed, I am the servant of Allah . He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet.

review topresume on Wednesday, February 06, 2019 1:37 AM
Praise God in this verse!. It is true that God comforts us in all our troubles, when we suffer, God is our very present ready to help in times of need. One time, I had a week full of problems and struggles, but when I prayed to God, I felt His comfort and the peace of mind. Then after that, someone messaged me that she is struggling what I've experienced before, and it comes up that my experience before comforted her. God really is an awesome God. Thank God that He used you to share the good news, keep on doing what God wants you to do. God bless you.

Best Chinese buffet near me now on Wednesday, May 02, 2018 11:08 AM

dissertation services review on Thursday, May 03, 2018 5:06 AM
Smith magazine is collecting some exciting news and information regarding the recent incident around the world.Many unwanted incidents occurred here and there without noticing the authority.Quality content and useful information will bring a lot of visitors to this magazine.

Houlain on Tuesday, May 08, 2018 7:31 AM
Very good post

Bo Zou Toronto on Thursday, May 31, 2018 12:46 AM
Bo Zou is a Toronto-based creative thinker who combines electronic, branding and user experience design to help significant manufacturers in strengthening Bo Zou Toronto their client relationships and adhering in an aggressive environment.

troubleshoot sound on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 2:26 AM
Hey guys if you are facing any type of sound issue in your os then must try my link

8585 on Sunday, January 06, 2019 11:07 PM

custom writing uk on Monday, January 07, 2019 9:12 PM
God is indeed the one that comforts us. Everything that makes us feel good in this life is coming from our Lord God. He makes us feel loved and happy because we are his children and our Lord God loves each and every one of us. We must indeed pray and praise the Lord God that gives us comfort and security. We should always keep our Lord God in our hearts and minds. I will definitely pray and help you with your cause.

ehejfjjn on Monday, January 14, 2019 10:26 PM
Nice

devaun.haven@cowstore.org on Monday, March 18, 2019 10:47 PM
You do not have any downloads, just open our site, enter your username, choose the number of Robux or Tix, then click the magic button "Keep on!". And check your account, free robots and tix need to stay in your account right away.

Management dissertation writing services on Thursday, April 25, 2019 4:14 AM
thanks for sharing the article regarding the article

roblox hack on Monday, May 13, 2019 11:50 PM
If you think of the most popular game modes for the Roblox game engine on personal computers, mobile phones and consoles, you will notice that multiplayer shooting components are more popular with Phantom Forces, Alone, Counter Blox, Island Royale and others. this mode is a desire too extreme