Emmanuel Prophetic Ministry - Mark 16:15-20 Declaring God's words to the Nation
RSS

Recent Posts

"Jeremiah 29;11 God's Plans to prosper you!!
Micah 2;2-5 "God will Destroy those who plan iniquity, do witchcraft, and plot evil"
"The Breaker's Anointing" Micah 2;13
"Wisdom call leads to Favor" Proverbs 8
"I hear Greater, Greater is Coming!!! I Cor 2;9-16

Categories

"The Great I Am is Here"
Prophetic Revelation
Spiritual Words & Guidance
The whole armor of God
powered by

My Blog

"I hear Greater, Greater is Coming!!! I Cor 2;9-16

"I hear Greater, Greater is coming!!! I Cor 2: 9-16

“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”
But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God. For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.  These things we also speak, not in words which man’s wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one. For “who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct Him?” But we have the mind of Christ.

6 Comments to "I hear Greater, Greater is Coming!!! I Cor 2;9-16:

Comments RSS
Barbara W. McCloud on Saturday, December 16, 2017 1:59 PM
These things we also speak, not in words which man’s wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.buffet near me now
Reply to comment

custom coursework on Monday, July 02, 2018 10:06 PM
We are talking about our God here, the creator of Heaven and Earth. Who could provide greater things than Him? We can imagine what He has prepared for us, but our imagination is still not broad enough to know how great it is. Expect wonder, expect unimaginable, expect the impossible because God proved to us that He is the only one capable of giving us everything. Greater things are coming, He promised, the promise that He made to the ones who believed in Him.

Sali on Sunday, February 18, 2018 3:51 AM
Most people don't know, but publictoiletnearme.com is open to the public 24 hours.
Reply to comment

australian writing on Thursday, June 21, 2018 10:59 AM
Greater is coming the perfect site I ever seen and making the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him. The perfect emmanuelpropheticministry blog I ever seen and generating on spiritual things with spiritual.
Reply to comment

lin on Monday, July 02, 2018 2:59 AM
nice
Reply to comment

dissertation proposal writing service on Saturday, July 14, 2018 2:53 AM
Great explanation! I will definitely advise your article my friend, Because your article is well written for everyone visitor. I must want to bookmark this post.
Reply to comment